понедельник, 18 февраля 2013 г.

німецька мова речення wenn

You see… the word wholeВPis related to the words health and heal and both those words are related to the German word heil which is part of other German words like heilbar (curable),

And that makes absolute sense.

If we had to choose one English word ВPas the MAIN meaning of todays ganzВPand ganze and ganzen/m/r/s ВPthat word would be: whole.

Anyway… ВPthis is the original meaning of ganz, and it be traced back to the 8th century. ВPBut the word has broadened since… just like me, this winter… I guess, I sit too much. Hold on, I’ll lay do…

And somethingВPis pretty much limited to pieces of technical of mechanical equipment. GanzВP doesn’t work for a broken bone or for a ВPbroken vase… at least not to me.

My (couldn’t find translation) is broken.

But I think it is better to use reparieren… ganz machen sounds odd in a lot of situations. So … the main use case for the not broken-ganz is a phrasing like

Ich muss mal mein Fahrrad ganz machen.

And in combination with the most generic German verb machen it can mean to repair.

Maybe I should say this …because this is actually the core meaning of ganz: not broken.

Phew… much better, we fixed it. Now it is not broken… or should I say it means notВPbroken?

But the order of letters affects meaning in this case and now it doesn’t mean what it meant before… it is broken. BRO-KEN! Like …

First let’s have a quick look at how the word is spelled. I’ll break it down for you:

On the top 100 German words list of the University of Leipzig ganz ranks in at number 99, just before Berlin but this is based on written German and I think in spoken it is even more preferla… pravelin… uhhh more common.

and welcome to our German Word of the Day. This time we will have a lok at the meaning of:

The blog for all who want to learn German

German is easy ! | The blog for all who want to learn German

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий